Welcome to Phil-Mont Christian Academy and thank you for your interest.
Criteria for Admission
- That there be a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ on the part of at least one parent of the applicant.
- That there be membership in, and/or regular attendance at, a church in which the Bible is sincerely believed and faithfully taught.
- That there be an understanding of, and agreement with, the purpose of Phil-Mont Christian Academy to provide children with a God-centered education in which Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- That there be a commitment on the part of the parents to support the work of Phil-Mont Christian Academy through prayer, volunteer labor and financial contributions.
- That each applicant give evidence of potential academic success in Phil-Mont Christian Academy’s program, based on past records, entrance tests and interviews.
- That each applicant give evidence of emotional stability, a satisfactory behavior record and adequate social adjustment.
Age Requirement if entering Kindergarten
Kindergarten students should be five (5) years old by September 1st of the academic year in which they enter. Phil-Mont tests children turning 5 in September.
At Phil-Mont we are very welcoming to our international community. Our school has a rich history of students from a wide variety of countries, many of whom spent a significant portion of their high school years here. We have a safe, rigorous, learning environment, where international students can flourish and fully prepare for college or university. Phil-Mont is looking for well-rounded students who are interested in learning, growing, and experiencing school life with our domestic students and other international students as well.
Philadelphia-Montgomery Christian Academy’s mission is to provide excellent academic education from a consistent Christian world-and-life view for children in Christian families.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information
and our Admissions Office will contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
How to Apply
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account
. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
A non-refundable fee of $100 for domestic applicants and $500 for international applicants must be submitted with each application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at Admissions@phil-mont.com or by phone at 215-233-0782, Ext. 408.
Phil-Mont Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Phil-Mont Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.